Videx GSM4KC-1S 1 Way GSM Audio Gate Intercom Kit with Keypad
Control your gates from anywhere in the world using your mobile phone. Save money and never miss a call at your gate again!
£692.50 ex VAT
£831.00 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Phone your gates to open
- Save money – no handsets to buy
- Use your phones instead of handsets to control your entrances
- Will call a sequence of numbers so you don’t miss a call
- Answer your gates from anywhere in the world
- Uses a SIM card installed in the outside speech panel using the GSM network
- Phone to open facility (for up to 250 numbers) with no network charges
- Allow access via numerical codes on the keypad
- Easy to install and programme with far less cabling requirements than a standard intercom
- Attractive outside speech panel will look great on any entrance
- Simple programming by either PC or SMS text messaging
This clever home intercom system has replaced the traditional internal handsets with your own landline or even your mobile phone by using a SIM card installed in the external speech panel.
You can answer call from your entrance from anywhere in the world with this kit.
How it works:
- The visitor presses the button on the external panel to call you
- The panel, using the GSM network, dials the number stored on your phone (if there is no answer or the line is busy it will dial the next stored number)
- When the call is answered by you, speech and control options are available so you let your visitor in and speak to them
Additional access control features are available including allowing a number of callers to phone a number to open the gate, meaning that you can just phone your gates to open them. This does not use any of the credit from the SIM card because your intercom will reject your call rather than answer it before opening the gates.
This intercom kit comes with a codelock keypad on the speech panel so that you can grant family and friends access to your property via a 4-8 digit code without needing to disturb you.
The Videx intercom system is programmable either using your PC or by SMS text which makes it really simple to set up and make changes if necessary.
NOTE: The kit does not include a SIM card. If you want to use a pay as you go SIM then these are readily available from mobile phones shops and are inexpensive and sometimes free, you can also use a contract SIM card. We recommend you choose a network that has the most coverage for your area and also set up an automatic top up to avoid losing the use of your intercom by running short on credit.
PLEASE NOTE: SIM cards from ‘Three’ are not compatible as they do not support 2G.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x Art.4882 Outdoor speech panel
- 1x Art.4800 Digital codelock module
- 1x Art.432 GSM Aerial
- 1x Art.432 GSM Aerial
- 1x Wall fix support plates
- 1x Art.AMR2-12 12Vdc power supply (in a type A 2 module DIN box)
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Number of entrances: 1
- Relays: 3
- Power: 12Vdc
- Quad band
- Dial in numbers to open: 250
- Divert calls per button: 2 numbers each
- Uses any telephone network
- Push to exit input: Yes
- Programmable using SMS and PC
- Auxiliary output: Open collector
- Amplifier module: 4810N
- Expandable to 50 buttons with additional modules (call us for more information)
- Code lock keypad: Yes