Videx 8K-1S Intercom with Art.380 Telephone Interface Module and Keypad
Save money with this audio kit from Videx. It comes with a twist as you can use your house telephones to control your gates, removing the need for buying handsets.
£341.61 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Use your own telephones as handsets – no extra purchasing required!
- Release the gate/ door using the telephone keypad
- Practical and robust intercom system ideal, for residential or commercial use
- Use your landline number divert facility for when you are away from home
- Backlit name plate and call button
- Timed door release (1-99 seconds or latching)
- Wall mountable handset
- Reduced outdoor cabling requirements
- Compatible with most phones
The Videx 8000 delivers everything that you would expect from a traditional wired intercom system and more…using the Art.380 Telephone Interface you no longer need to have specific handsets in your home.
SAVE MONEY – NO HANDSETS REQUIRED
You can connect your intercom directly to your own landline, removing the need for a dedicated intercom telephone and allowing the user to answer both telephone line calls and door panel calls from the same phone!
So, when the user presses the call button outside the house, the interface will send that signal to your landline, making them ring like any normal intercom system. Additionally, you can choose to divert an entrance panel call via the telephone line to any number programmed, useful when you are away from home.
STYLISH & PRACTICAL BACKLIT SPEECH PANEL
Outside, the panel looks stylish but is practical at the same time. The nameplate, keys and call button are illuminated so that they are perfectly usable in dark conditions.
The kit includes an 8000 series surface mounted entrance panel with 1 call button and back lit name plate, Art.380 unit which links the telephone line and the intercom entrance panel to the telephone and a PSU.
You also get the added bonus of a codelock keypad so that you can grant access via numerical codes to family / friends or staff members without you needing to let them in yourself.
The telephone that you want to use can be tone, pulse, traditional, handsfree or DECT cordless. Art.380 units are compatible with any VIDEX audio / video door entry system (although VX2200 and VX2300 systems require additional interfaces – please call us for more information).
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x Art. 8881 Outdoor panel
- Outdoor panel covering frame
- 1x Art.3011 – 3000 series smart line indoor handset
- 1x Art.321 Power supply (in a type A3 module DIN box)
- 1x Art.380 Telephone Interface Unit
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- No. of entrances: 1
- No. of cores to telephone: 4
- Recommended cable type: CW1308
- Maximum No. of telephones per call button: 3
- Lock output: 12Vac
- Lock output time: 1-99 seconds or latching
- Telephone model: 3011 (call tone)
- PSU model: 321 (13Vac)
- Amplifier module: 8836M
- Codelock module: 8800
- Number of codes: 2
- Code length: 4-8 digits
- No. of relays: 2