Videx Art.380 Landline Telephone Interface Unit
The Videx Art.380 Landline Telephone Interface Unit allows you to connect your outside speech panel to your internal landline phones. Save money by removing the need for multiple handsets.
£277.00 ex VAT
£332.40 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Communicate with both a telephone line and door access points
- Open a door using the telephone keypad
- Have less devices in your home or office
- Open the speech to a door entry point without first being called
- Activate up to two auxiliary outputs – momentary or latching
- Reverse the door open relay for use with power to lock releases
- Call times, speech times and diverts can also be set up
The Art.380 interface unit enables you to connect a conventional landline telephone to a Videx Video or Audio access control system.
SAVE MONEY BY REMOVING THE NEED FOR HANDSETS
Once installed, you will be able to use your telephone handset as an additional intercom handset, allowing to you open the door and speak to visitors as well as being used as a normal phone for receiving and making calls.
In addition to the previous features, the Art. 380 allows activation from the telephone two additional relay outputs, allows diverting a door panel call to a pre-programmed telephone number or to a second telephone number if the first is busy etc.
The telephone that you want to use can be tone, pulse, traditional, handsfree or DECT cordless. Art.380 units are compatible with any VIDEX audio / video door entry system (although VX2200 and VX2300 systems require additional interfaces – please call us for more information).
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Input voltage: 230Vac
- Max REN output: 2
- Output aux voltage: 12Vdc (200mA max)
- Intercom interface: 4+1
- Programming: Via telephone keypad
- Dimensions: 157.5mm x 105mm x 65mm (9 module DIN)