LiftMaster SUB 324 EVO 24v Double Underground Electric Gate Kit
The LiftMaster SUB 324 EVO comes with all of the excellent features you would expect of the 324 but with the added advantage of the MyQ enabled control board so that you can control your electric gates from anywhere in the world.
£714.00 – £784.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Integrated MyQ Technology – operate your electric gate from anywhere in the world using your smartphone
- Higher performance duty cycles than the SUB 300 kit
- 24V Safety
- Soft open & close
- Stop & reverse obstacle detection
- Integrated adjustable hard stop limits
- Waterproof motor
- Permanently lubricated for easier maintenance
- Manual release key to open you gates in the event of power outage
- Photocell lens rotates through 180 degrees making them easy to line up and install
Coming with everything that you would expect from a SUB 324, this kit goes the extra mile with MyQ Smartphone control integration built in to the control panel to allow you to control your gates wherever you may be.
MYQ SMARTPHONE CONTROL
Chamberlain’s new range gives you complete control of your gates from anywhere using your smartphone with this MyQ enabled product.
This innovative feature allows you to check the status of your electric gates via the Chamberlain MyQ Home Control app which is available for download from the App Store and Google Play for ultimate reassurance and convenience. Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open, with push notifications enabled, you can receive alerts that a garage door or gate is open.
- Control your gates and garage door from your smartphone using the MyQ application
- Get notified if your gates open whilst you’re out or if you forgot to close them
- Be warned if your gates open whilst you are away
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers, gate operators and commercial door operators
- We use it for garage door operators and gates but it can also be used to turn home lighting on or off
- Customize your security alerts
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
QUIET & HIDDEN MOTORS
The quiet and stylish motors are housed in foundation boxes beneath the bottom corners of your gates. Not only are they discreetly hidden from view they also act as your bottom hinges, using this as the pivot point for the motor.
Once installed fully the boxes are covered with a galvanised lid which is all you will ever see of these electric gate operators.
This kit comes with integrated hard stops which limit the travel of the gates without the need to install unsightly hard stops in to your driveway. It also features a manual release in the gate arm connector so that you can retain control over your gates in the event of a power failure.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x SUB 324 Motors
- 2x SUB 324 Foundation boxes
- 1x RF-Module Receiver
- 2x Liftmaster TX4 4 Channel Universal Remote
- 1x Manual Release Key
- 1x Pair of Photocells 772E
- 1x MyQ Enabled CB124EV Control Board
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 4m Max per leaf
- 600kgs Max @ 2.5m
- 40 Cycles per hour
- 2500 RPM Motor speed
- 110° or 180° (with chain adaptor) opening angle
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|
|Gate Automation Type|