FAAC S418 Single Arm Electric Gate Kit
The FAAC S418 is a 24v long stroke operator with a fast opening speed for single gates.
£503.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Long stroke operator
- Attractive motor with fast operating speed
- Easy to install – no welding required for mounting brackets
- New multi position attachments for ease of installation
- Built in mechanical stops
- Control board features anti-crushing system and virtual encoder
- Suitable for residential use
- Worm screw cover as an extra safety measure
This long stroke operator from FAAC is a fabulous option for residential properties with a single leaf gate up to 2.7m* in width.
FAST LONG STROKE OPENERS
With a fast operating speed they are great for driveways on busy roads.
This kit offers great flexibility for installation thanks to the 350mm long stroke along with new multi position rear brackets (these do not require welding) for mounting to the post or pier.
Also, featuring built in mechanical hard stops, thus removing the need for external hard stops to be fixed in the ground.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
The 24v control board offers extra safety measures with anti-crushing system and virtual encoder for reverse on obstacle detection.
This is a versatile electric gate system which will provide reliability and easy maintenance.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x S418 Motors
- 2x Mounting brackets
- 1x Receiver
- 2x XT2 2 Button remote control
- 1x E124 Control board
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 2.7m Max per leaf
- 250kgs Max weight per leaf
- 20 cycles per hour
- Electric gate locks required for leaves over 2.3m
- Rod stroke: 350mm (up to 390mm without mechanical stops)
- 1.8cm per second opening speed
- Mechanical stops
*FAAC recommend that electric gate locks are used on gates over a width of 2.3m
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Gate Automation Type|