LiftMaster LYN 424 EVO 24v Single Electric Gate Kit
The single LiftMaster LYN 424 EVO kit is MyQ ready with an enabled control board. With the addition of the internet gateway you can control, monitor and operate your gates from anywhere in the world via a mobile app.
£453.00 ex VAT
£543.60 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Integrated MyQ Technology – operate your gate from anywhere in the world using your smartphone
- 24v stop and reverse safety
- Ideal for single leaf farm gates and multi user residences
- Fast opening and intensive duty cycle
- Manual release in the event of power failure
- Optional battery back-up available for this system
- 4 inputs for safety features
- Anti-corrosive motor housing
- Robust and reliable system
The LYN 424 24v EVO operator is a versatile system which is ideal for properties on busy roads which need to open quickly due to its fast travel speed.
This LYN operator benefits from not only being a 24v system but also from having a MyQ ready control board.
MYQ SMARTPHONE CONTROL
Chamberlain’s new range gives you complete control of your gates from anywhere using your smartphone with this MyQ enabled product.
This innovative feature allows you to check the status of your gates via the Chamberlain MyQ Home Control app which is available for download from the App Store and Google Play for ultimate reassurance and convenience. Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open, with push notifications enabled, you can receive alerts that a garage door or gate is open.
- Control your gates and garage door from your smartphone using the MyQ application
- Get notified if your gates open whilst you’re out or if you forgot to close them
- Be warned if your gates open whilst you are away
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers, gate operators and commercial door operators
- We use it for garage door operators and gates but it can also be used to turn home lighting on or off
- Customize your security alerts
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
IDEAL FOR BLOCKS OF FLATS, OFFICES OR PRIVATE HOMES
Because this is a 24v motor it has a high duty cycle of 20 times per hour, ideal for multi user properties and also the built in hard stops means that no external hard stops need to built in to the ground. It also boasts stop and reverse obstacle detection which is unique to the 24v operators for added protection.
The ram arms fit to the posts behind the gate tidily and the electro-mechanical rams extend and contract pushing and pulling the gate to open and closed positions.
4 INPUTS FOR ALL OF YOUR SAFETY DEVICES
With 4 separate inputs you can easily connect safety devices such as photocells, safety edges and loop detectors. For both commercial and residential purposes, the advanced control panels functions and inputs will meet most requirements.
Housed in cast aluminum these motors are corrosion resistant and with their sleek design will not look out of place on any gate type.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x LYN 424 motor arm
- 1x Mounting bracket
- 1x RF-Module Receiver
- 2x Liftmaster TX4 4 Channel Universal Remote
- 1x Manual Release Key
- 1x Pair of Photocells 772E
- 1x MyQ Enabled CB124EV Control Board
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 4m Max per leaf
- 250kgs Max weight per leaf
- 20 Cycles per hour
- 48w power
- 250N thrust
- 2400rpm motor speed
- 20mm/s travel speed
- 400mm travel
- 2 year warranty
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Gate Automation Type|