LiftMaster LM55EVS Electric Garage Door Opener
The LM55EVS Garage Door Opener is fantastic value for money. Offering maintenance free and silent opening on garage doors which require a pull force of no more than 90Kgs. 3 Year warranty!
£145.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
The Chamberlain LiftMaster LM55EVS garage door opener is brilliant value for money and packed with the advanced features you would find in the Premium kits.
Maintenance-free, ultra-quiet garage door opener including built-in multi-frequency radio receiver and state of the art powerful LED light system. For doors up to 90 kg.
Energy efficient at only 0,8W on standby and with automatic LED light switch off, this opener is good for both the environment and your pocket.
The 3 year motor warranty demonstrates the quality of the Chamberlain LiftMaster brand. The LM55EVS is easy to install, using standard tools.
Economic and environmentally friendly
The extremely low standby energy consumption is good for the environment and your pocket. The LED lights offer immediate brightness, low CO2 emissions and avoidance of heavy metals and mercury in manufacturing.
This kit is compatible with the following accessories:
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x LM55EVS Motor
- Belt & Rail
- 2x TX2EVS – 2 Channel remote controls
- Fixing Hardware
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Input Voltage: 230-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Max. Pull Force: 600N
- Stand By Power: 0,8W
- Max. Door Weight: 90kgs
- Garage Door Type: Sectional and retractable
- Type: 24 V DC gearmotor permanent lubrication
- Drive Mechanism: Belt with two piece trolley on steel rail
- Door height: Adjustable up to 2.25m or up to 4m with and appropriate extension
- Max. Travel Rate: 100mm per second
- Lighting: LED turns on with activation, turns off after 2.5 mins of operation
- Door Arm: Adjustable, trolley with unlocking device
- Obstacle Detection: Automatic
- Force Setting: Automatic
- Protection: Transformer overload protection
- Limit Switch
- Length (overall): 3200mm
- Rail Length: 3000mm
- Max. Trolley Movements: 2520mm
- Headroom Required: 30mm
- Hanging Weight: 10kg
- Memory Registers: 40
- Radio: 433 MHz + 868 MHz 6-band receiever
- Convenience Features: Soft start and soft stop, automatic close
- TUV certified: TUV tested to meet EN12453. For doors up to 90kg.
- Warranty: 3 years