LiftMaster ART 300 – 230V Electric Double Arm Kit
Articulated electric gate arm kit from LiftMaster which is ideal for properties with large columns to mount to.
£595.00 ex VAT
£714.00 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Can be mounted on any post type
- Ideal for wide pillars or columns
- Built in limit switches (no need for extra hard stops)
- Soft start and stop feature
- Automatic closing is programmable
- Manual release
- All mounting brackets are included in the kit
- Simple to install and programme
- Can be used on iron gates but not closed boarded wooden electric gates
The LiftMaster Art 300 is probably one of the most versatile electric gate openers on the market.
EASY TO MOUNT ON POSTS OR COLUMNS
It can be mounted on nearly any sizes of gate posts and pillars and is ideally suited for use on wide pillars where the hinge sits in the center of the post meaning that ram arms cannot be used. You can even use this on folding doors.
The electric gates kit comes with mounting brackets suitable for use on wider pillars and can also be supplied with brackets to turn the operator through 90 degrees for those who have little side room clearance where the motor is mounted.
BUILT IN LIMIT SWITCHES
An extra feature of this system is the built in limit switches that allow the kit to be installed without having to use ground stops for the gates to open and close against. In the event of power outage there is a manual release.
This system comes with the advanced CB11 control board which allows a separate force setting for each gate, soft stop/start option and automatic closing.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x ART 300 Motors
- 2x Base plate – Standard ART-7
- 2x Drive arm – ART-3AL
- 2x Liftmaster TX4 4 Channel Universal Remote
- 1x CB11 control board
- 1x Pair of 772E Photocells
- 1x 801221 Receiver
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 3m Max per leaf
- 250kgs Max weight per leaf
- 20 Cycles per hour
- Electromechanical motors
- 1400 RPM Motor speed
- Modified bracket available to turn operator round 90 degrees for small spaces
- 2 year warranty
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Gate Automation Type|