Hy Dom 3LC Goliath 250 Double Hydraulic Electric Gate Kit
The Hy-Dom Goliath is probably the most powerful and secure hydraulic motor on the market.
£1,080.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Very heavy duty hydraulic ram
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Self-locking in both open and close positions
- Quiet, fast and with a high duty cycle
- Suitable for closed boarded gates in windy conditions
- Slow down and built in speed control
- Brushless internal motor
- Opens in 23 Seconds
- No need for end stops
- Manual override available in the event of a power failure
- Practically no maintenance
- Independent pressure valves in both directions for safety
Hy-Dom Goliath 250 is probably the most powerful hydraulic operator on the market. The motor can boast 7900n of force which will even operate close boarded gates up to 4m in length per leaf in windy conditions.
SELF LOCKING HYDRAULIC MOTORS
The great thing about this operator is that even though this is a hydraulic operator it is also self-locking (external locks recommended for gates over 2.5m wide per leaf) as well as having damping at both ends, reducing both noise levels and shock. This, in turn, removes the necessity for external end stops.
Stylish and powerful, these rams fit to the back of your gate, pivoting on the bracket as they extend and the ram arm.
These are corrosion resistant and curved to avoid water & dirt traps and are possibly the most attractive hydraulic arms on the market.
EFFICIENT & SECURE
As these are such an efficient and secure operator they were installed on all gates at the Olympic village during the 2012 London Olympics.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x 3LC Goliath 250 Arms
- 2x Installation Brackets
- 1x Beninca Brainy Control Board
- 2x Remote Controls
- 1x Pair of Photocells
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 4m Max per leaf
- 250mm Max Stroke
- Intensive duty cycle (700+ per day)
- 7900n Thrust
- 250,000 Cycles Before Oil Change
*We recommend the use of an electronic lock on gates over 2.5m using this kit.
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Gate Automation Type|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|