Farfisa GSM Intercom with Keypad
The Farfisa GSM intercom allows you to phone your gates to open and receive phone calls from your gate too. Speak to your visitors and activate your gate from anywhere in the world!
£449.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Control your gates from anywhere in the world
- Open your gates with your phone
- Surface mounted for easy installation
- Save money – no handsets to buy
- Calls a sequence of 3 numbers so you don’t miss a call
- Can have a total of 50 call buttons, useful for apartments, student flats and offices
- Associate up to 3 numbers for the GSM calls
- 2 relays and inputs
- Any SIM card type or 2G mobile network can be used (excluding the ‘Three’ network)
This GSM panel uses a SIM card to phone you when someone calls at your gates. You can speak to your visitor and control your gate from either a mobile or a landline phone.
NEVER MISS A CALL AGAIN
The intercom will dial up to 3 numbers in sequence if any are not answered. These can be to mobile or landline numbers so that you never miss a call from your gate if you are at work, in the supermarket or even abroad.
There is no need for clumsy remote controls as you can simply phone your gate, the gate then rejects the call so it costs nothing and then opens the gate for you.
This panel can handle up to 50 call buttons making it perfect for offices and flats. Please call for more details about this option on 01282 677300.
SIMPLE TO SET UP & USE
The GSM module is simple to set up and can be done in a variety of ways and once installed, it is as simple as could be to use. This system also comes with a code lock keypad so you can allow people to open your gate using a numerical code so as not to disturb you.
THE INTERCOM CAN BE PROGRAMMED SIMPLY BY EITHER:
- Using the free software by connecting to a Windows computer
- Sending one or more text messages from a mobile phone
- Putting the SIM card directly in to your own mobile and directly editing the address book
* The kit does not include a SIM card. If you want to use a pay as you go SIM then these are readily available from mobile phones shops and are inexpensive and sometimes free, you can also use a contract SIM card on a talk-time only package. We recommend you choose a network that has the most coverage for your area and also set up an automatic top up to avoid losing the use of your intercom by running short on credit.
PLEASE NOTE: SIM cards from ‘Three’ are not compatible as they do not support 2G.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x Surface mounted speech panel
- Free software available
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 2 Independent relays
- 2 Inputs
- GSM can use any SIM card with credit (excluding the Three network)
- Aluminium casing
- 1 call button (up to 50 call buttons can be added)
- Code lock keypad
- Associate 3 phone numbers