FAAC S418 Double Electric Gate Arm Kit
The FAAC S418 is a 24v long stroke operator with a fast opening speed.
£642.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Long stroke operator
- Attractive motor with fast operating speed
- Easy to install – no welding required for multi position mounting brackets
- Built in mechanical stops
- Control board features anti-crushing system and virtual encoder
- Suitable for residential use
- Worm screw cover as an extra safety measure
- Self-learning operating cycle
- Easy programming
- Bus technology makes it easy to wire in accessories such as photocells and safety edges
This long stroke operator from FAAC is a fabulous option for residential properties and with a fast operating speed they are great for driveways on busy roads.
LONG STROKE OPERATOR
They offer great flexibility for installation thanks to the 350mm long stroke along with new multi position rear brackets (these do not require welding) for mounting to the posts or piers. Also, featuring built in mechanical hard stops, they remove the need for external hard stops to be fixed in the ground.
24V SAFETY FEATURES BUILT IN
The 24v control board offers extra safety measures with anti-crushing system and virtual encoder for reverse on obstacle detection and the self-learning of the operation cycle through simple push button set-up makes installation straight forward.
Suitable for swing gates with single leaf widths of 2.7m* each, this is a versatile electric gate system which will provide reliability and easy maintenance.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x S418 Motors
- 2x Mounting brackets
- 1x Receiver
- 2x XT2 2 Button remote control
- 1x E124 Control board
- 1x Manual release key
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 2.7m Max per leaf
- 250kgs Max weight per leaf
- 20 cycles per hour
- Electric gate locks required for leaves over 2.3 m
- Rod stroke: 350mm (up to 390mm without mechanical stops)
- 1.8cm per second opening speed
- Mechanical stops
*FAAC recommend that electric gate locks are used on gates over a width of 2.3 m
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Gate Automation Type|