FAAC C720 Electric Cantilever Gate Kit
The FAAC C720 sliding gate kit is a 24v system for residential gates.
£409.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Ideal for residential properties (single and multi-resident)
- Noise and vibration reduction
- 24v Safety
- Stop & reverse obstacle detection
- Stylish housing design
- Integrated control board with anti-crushing system
- High performance using half the power of similar operators
- Magnetic limit switches
- Mobile-axis reduction principle (FAAC patent)
- Master/slave configuration available
The FAAC C720 is a 24v sliding gate kit that has a continuous duty cycle which means that it is suitable for gates that get a lot of usage during a 24h period.
PATENTED MOBILE AXIS
The maximum weight of gate that this motor will move is 400kg and it also has a patented mobile-axis for the pinion which reduces the amount of wear on the pinon axle, therefore extending the life of the operator.
As well as this innovative axle, the integrated control panel has an anti-crushing device and electronic encoder to ensure that the gate stops and reverses when it comes in contact with an obstacle.
As ever, FAAC have produced the most stylish operator housing and have integrated the control panel within this space meaning there is no visible external panel to have to worry about. The E721 control panel is very sophisticated with a high level of programmability and adjustment of installation.
OPTION TO ADD BATTERY BACK UP
With all of the FAAC 24v motors there is the option to add a battery back-up to the system as a fall back in the event of a power failure. This mounts directly in to the housing unit and plugs simply in to the main circuit board.
The motor drives using a steel toothed rack which is mounted (bolted or welded) to the underside of your gate which meshes with the motor pinion. This is sold separately in 1 & 2 metre sections.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x C720 Gate Motor
- 1x RF Module
- 1x Manual Release Key
- 2x XT2 2 Channel remote controls
- 1x E721 Control board (integrated)
- 1x Pair of Wireless photocells
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 15m Max per Leaf
- 400 Kgs Max weight per leaf
- Intensive duty cycles
- Max torque 18Nm
- Thrust 320N
- 18m/per minute speed