FAAC 844 230V Commercial Sliding Gate Motor
The FAAC 844 is a heavy duty commercial sliding gate operator with anti-crush clutch technology.
£1,283.00 ex VAT
£1539.60 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Heavy duty commercial and industrial operator
- Can open closed boarded and palisade gates
- Anti-crushing clutch technology
- Rack and pinion drive
- Reliable and easy maintain
- Mechanical components in constant oil bath
- Torque settings are adjustable form the control board
- Remote or internal control board options
- Easy programming with LED screen
This heavy duty and reliable operator can move very heavy commercial / industrial gates (including palisade) in the simplest and most economical way using a rack and Z16 pinion system.
INTERNAL CONTROL BOARD OPTION
The control board can be installed internally for convenience or remotely and the motor features the special twin-disk anti-crushing clutch, in an oil bath, enables thrust adjustment between 0 – 110daN.
As the gear motor is non-reversing, you do not require extra electric locks as the motors are locked when not running and in the event of a power cut, the customised release key means you can open the gates manually.
LED DISPLAY PROGRAMMING
Using a simple 3 button programming system on an LED display the installation and programmability is easy including pedestrian part opening and thrust settings.
Most importantly, the internal mechanical components are immersed in a constant oil bath and are housed in a high resistance pressure cast aluminium body which ensures a long life with little maintenance required.
3 PHASE FAAC 844
The 3 Phase operator is also available, please call us on 01282 677300 for more information and pricing.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x 844 Motor
- 1x Installation bracketry
- 1x RF receiver Module
- 2x XT2 2 Channel remote controls
- 1x Manual Release Key
- 1x 578D Control board
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Heavy commercial use
- 1800 Kgs max weight per leaf
- Intensive duty cycle (40 per hour on 5m gate)
- 9.5 m/minute opening speed
- Z16 Pinion
- 650W Absorbed power
- 110DaN Max thrust
- 1400rpm motor speed
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|
|Gate Automation Type|
Sliding & Cantilever Gates