FAAC 770N 24v Single Underground Electric Gate Kit
FAAC 770N 24v non reversing opener for single electric gates.
£696.00 ex VAT
£835.20 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Single gate kit
- Discreet openers which are invisible once installed
- Stop and reverse on obstacle detection due to 24v safety features in the control board
- Can operate fairly large, heavy gates at a reasonably fast speed
- Higher amount of opening cycles per hour than the 230v kit
- Safety features for added protection such as anti-crushing
- Suitable for residential use
- Reliable and easy to maintain – motors can be removed without dismantling the gate
- Non reversing operator
- Optional battery back-up available
- Requires built in stops
The 770N 24v system from FAAC is an underground gate operator for residential swing gates with a single gate leaf width of up to 2.5m, weighing up to 500kgs.
KEEP THE BEAUTY OF YOUR GATE DESIGN
Installed underground in foundation boxes, these motors sit beneath the bottom corners of your gates, acting as the pivot point – just like a hinge.
Once installed and the cover plates are in place over the motors, this is all you will see of this quiet and discreet opener which is a distinct benefit if you do not want to change the aesthetics of your gate by adding a gate mounted arm operator and the primary reason for choosing an underground kit.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY FEATURES
With all the benefits of the standard 770N kit, this version also has extra safety features such as stop and reverse on obstacle detection and a virtual encoder with reverse function in conjunction with the maximum anti-crushing features because of the powerful E124 control board.
This kit is for a single leaf gate so is provided with one motor. Please make sure that your gate falls within the operating limits for this motor. If you are in anyway unsure about what to choose then please call us, we’re happy to talk you through the choices.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x 770N Motor
- 1x Foundation box with cover
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
- 1x Manual release key
- 1x Receiver
- 2x XT2 2 Button remote control
- 1x E124 Control board
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 3.5m Max per leaf
- 500 kgs max. weight
- 30 cycles per hour
- 110 degree opening angle (140 and 180 with optional kit – call for details)
- 330Nm max. torque
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Gate Automation Type|