FAAC 770N 230V Single Underground Electric Gate Kit
FAAC 770 Single 230v Gate Opener Kit
£763.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Discreet openers which are invisible once installed
- Can operate fairly heavy gates at a good speed
- Safety features for added protection such as anti-crushing
- Suitable for residential use
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- Non reversing operator
- Optional battery back-up available
- Requires built in stops
The 770N from FAAC is an underground gate operator for a single residential swing gate with a width of up to 2.5m, weighing up to 500kgs.
UNDERGROUND MOTOR HOUSING
Installed underground in a foundation box, this motor sits beneath the bottom corner of your gate, acting as the pivot point – just like a hinge.
Once installed and the cover plate is in place over the motor, this is all you will see of this quiet and discreet opener which is a distinct benefit if you do not want to change the aesthetics of your gate by adding a ram arm mounted to the back of your gate and is the primary reason for choosing an underground kit.
One of FAAC’s safety features is the anti-crushing protection which is ensured by an exclusive electronic device installed on the control board which directly controls the drive torque.
In the event of a power failure, you can still open your gates using the manual release key so you never need worry about being stuck in an emergency.
This is a single motor kit for a single gate, please ensure that the gate size is within the operating limits for this model. If you need any help deciding what opener to choose then please call us for more information.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x 770N Motor
- 1x Foundation box with cover
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
- 1x Manual release key
- 1x Receiver
- 2x XT2 2 Button remote control
- 1x 452MPS Control board
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 3.5m Max per leaf
- 500 kgs max. weight
- 20 cycles per hour
- 110 degree opening angle (140 and 180 with optional kit – call for details)
- 330Nm max. torque
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Gate Automation Type|