FAAC 400SB Double Hydraulic Electric Gate Arm Kit
The FAAC 400SB is a powerful hydraulic gate kit that can be used for residential and commercial gates up to 4m in width.
£1,810.00 ex VAT
£2172.00 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Precision mechanics are behind the reliability and silence of this motor
- Heavy duty arms that (dependant on size and weight) may be suitable for closed boarded/ wooden gates which are wind affected*
- Commercial usage including palisade
- Soft start and stop function
- Oil-bath lubricated components for maintenance reduction
- Energy efficient and reliable in all weather conditions
- Manual release using a key for power cuts
This hydraulic swing gate opener from FAAC is a powerful operator which can move gates with leaves of up to 4m.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL USES
These motors are rated for continual use and as such are suitable for commercial use on iron and palisade gates, also for in some circumtances, may be suitable for residential closed boarded wooden gates which are affected by wind conditions – please call us on 01282 677300 to check suitability if this applies to your installation.
The control board provides a slowdown feature on open and close to reduce noise and impact forces to prolong the life span of the system.
RELIABLE, LOW MAINTENANCE HYDRAULIC OPERATOR
Most importantly, this operator is quiet and extremely reliable as all components are oil bath lubricated and continuously cooled so they require little maintenance and are also energy efficient.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x 400SB Motors
- 2x Mounting brackets
- 1x Receiver
- 2x XT2 2Button remote control
- 1x 455D Control board
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
- 1x Manual release key
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 4m Max per leaf
- 48 cycles per hour
- 1cm/ second opening speed
- 620DaN Thrust
- 1400rpm motor rotation speed
- 220W absorbed current
*The leaf weight, width and wind conditions massively affect the suitability of these kits and can make them unsuitable, so use this description only as a basic guide. We would strongly advise that you call us on 01282 677300 so that we can help you to decide if the operator can handle the gate dimensions and conditions for your specific installation. We accept no responsibility for the suitability of the operator and warranties may become invalid if not they are not installed correctly so please do get in touch for advice prior to purchase.
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Gate Automation Type|