FAAC 391 24V Double Electric Gate Arm Kit
Compact articulated arm motors with built in control panel.
£698.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Simple to install, no welding required
- Easy set up procedure
- Small, compact solution with built in control board so no more messy cabling needed to connect the motor to the board
- Practical choice for mounting on narrow pillars
- Anti-crushing protection
- Extra safety features provided by the 24v control board
- Reliable with low maintenance requirements
- Built in mechanical stops
- Manual release key in the event of power failure
- Optional battery back-up for this system
The FAAC 391 articulated arm electric gate opener is a compact and flexible solution for easy installation requirements where space is at a premium, especially where pillars or posts are narrow.
These motors do not need welding which makes it possible to fix to anything.
24V SAFETY ANTI CRUSHING & VIRTUAL ENCODER
Because this is a 24v system, it not only has the standard anti-crushing protection, it also comes with stop and reverse on obstacle detection with virtual encoder.
OPTIONAL BATTERY BACK UP
The non-reversing gear motor holds the gate in the open and closed positions and it also has built in mechanical stops which eliminates the need for extras. In the event of a power failure, it’s no emergency as these kits come with a manual release key and even the option to add a backup battery kit if you want to.
This system is a reliable and practical system for standard driveway gates with normal residential use and need very little in the way of ongoing maintenance.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x 391 Articulated arms and motors
- 2x Mounting brackets
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
- 2x XT2 2 Button remote control
- 1x Manual release key
- 1x Receiver
- 1x E024S Control board (built in)
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 2.5m Max per leaf*
- 300kgs Max weight at 1m
- Suitable for residential use
- 250Nm Max torque
- 13 degrees per second opening speed
*FAAC recommend that any gate leaf exceeding 2m using the 391 system must have an electronic lock fitted
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Gate Automation Type|