Cell Com Prime GSM-5ASK/3GE Gate Intercom with Keypad (Stainless Steel)
Compatible with Android and Apple devices, this versatile intercom from AES allows you to phone your gate to open them and answer gate calls from anywhere in the world.
£617.00 ex. VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Unlimited range – Speak to your visitor and activate your gates from anywhere in the world
- Makes phone calls on a SIM card to mobiles and landlines
- Calls 4 numbers in sequence so you never miss a call
- Individually adjustable ring time for each number
- Set temporary and permanent 4 digit passcodes using an app.
- Associate up to 100 caller ID numbers
- Trigger and latch your gates using your phone
- User history log to your phone
- Do not disturb watershed feature
- Set automatic gate open and close times
- Cool white illuminated speech panel for night time
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x Speech panel
- 1x Wall mount antenna on 2m cable
- 1x Power supply
- 1x Installation manual
- 1x Antenna fixing bracket
Simple to set up and use once installed, this is an incredibly stylish and versatile intercom system that would suit most driveway requirements.
PHONE YOUR ELECTRIC GATES TO OPEN THEM
With a SIM card* installed in to the unit, the control unit makes calls to your phone to notify you that someone is at your gates.
It can call up to 4 numbers in sequence (landlines and mobiles) to make sure that you never miss a call, wherever in the world you are.
CALLS FROM YOUR GATE
This intercom system is compatible with both Android and Apple operating systems as it is using standard call technology.
The caller id feature allows up to 100 numbers to be associated with the system for ‘dial to open’ where you simply call your gates to open them which takes away the necessity for remotes which are easily lost.
The control unit rejects the call when using this feature so there is no call time charge for this function.
STUNNING OUTDOOR SPEECH PANEL
The surface mounted speech panel has a stainless steel fascia which combined with the cool white night time illumination make this one of the most sophisticated looking access control options on the market.
* The kit does not include a SIM card. If you want to use a pay as you go SIM then these are readily available from mobile phones shops and are inexpensive and sometimes free, you can also use a contract SIM card on a talk-time only package. We recommend you choose a network that has the most coverage for your area and also set up an automatic top up to avoid losing the use of your intercom by running short on credit.
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Codelock keypad on panel
- Mylar waterproof speaker
- 15v dc power supply (adaptor included)
- 100 caller ID numbers
- 2 relays
- N/C and N/O Relay type
- 200 Permanent codes
- 2G Quad band modem, 3G EU, 3G USA
- 2 Year Warranty