BFT SUB R Underground Kit
The BFT SUB R is a powerful hydraulic underground electric gate kit that is both discreet and heavy duty.
£1,039.50 – £1,336.00 ex VAT
£1247.40 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Rated for very intensive use
- Purpose for residential, apartment blocks and commercial gates
- Can move a gate of up to 1.8m in width
- Maximum opening angle of 130°
- Looks very neat once installed
- Silent and smooth cycles
- Scenario based programming sequence
- MITTO remote cloning system
- Rolling code safe transmission for extra security
- May be suitable for wind affected/ closed boarded gates*
The monoblock structure of this non-reversing hydraulic gate kit allows for a very heavy duty installation. Sitting beneath the corner of your gate within its housing, the motor acts as the bottom hinge, pivoting from this point.
Because of the power of these motors, they may be suitable in certain conditions to operate closed boarded or wind affected gates.*
SILENT & RELIABLE ELECTRIC UNDERGROUND MOTORS
Slowdown during opening and closing ensures silent, smooth movements, making your gate look as though it is opening by magic. This also makes the operator ideal for residential driveway gates and commercial properties which operate at night time where noise may be a concern.
The advanced control unit has a display screen and simplified scenario based programming, making it easier than ever to set up.
Additionally, the adjustment screw enables you to adapt the slowdown intensity to suit the installation.
MITTO Replay is the new coding system for direct cloning of remotes. Based on microprocessor technology, the 1st remote can be used to ‘teach’ subsequent remotes. Using the rolling code safe transmission, the highest level of security is assured.
STYLISH ELECTRIC GATE OPERATION
This operator offers many of the advantages of the ‘on gate’ arms but without the need to spoil the look of your gate with clunky, bolted on arms.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x SUB R Motors (RH & LH) (IN SINGLE KIT X1)
- 2x MITTO2 Remote controls
- 1x RIGEL 5 Control board with built in receiver
- 1x Pair of COMPACTA A20 Infra-red photocells
- 2x Foundation boxes (IN SINGLE KIT X1)
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Max. gate leaf 1.8m wide
- Max. gate leaf weight 800kg
- 250w Power output
- Hydraulic clutch slowdown
- Locking: Open/ close hydraulics
- Rated for very frequent/ intensive use
- 130° max. opening angle
- 14 sec + slowdown cycle time
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Single or Double Kit|