BFT LUX FC 2B Single Hydraulic Arm Electric Gate Kit
The BFT LUX FC 2B kit is for a single gate leaf which may be in a wind effected area and requires a smooth, silent operation.
£727.00 – £763.00 ex VAT
£872.40 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 230v Hydraulic operator
- Residential industrial/ commercial use
- Can move a single gate leaf of up to 2m and 300kg in weight
- Opens in 17 seconds to a degree of 117°
- Triangle key manual release
- Aluminum housing
- Torque control
- Coding system for cloning of MITTO remotes
- Advanced RIGEL 5 Control board
- Rated for very intensive/ frequent use
- Stays locked when closed, 3/4 step logic, partial opening for pedestrian access and individual opening and closing functions
This hydraulic operator from BFT offers fast and powerful operation whilst being silent which makes it ideal for residential and commercial use on a single leaf gate.
This motor may also be suitable for use on closed boarded gates in wind affected areas.*
The LUX comes with weld on brackets as standard. If you want the bolt on brackets, please select this option.
ADVANCED CONTROL BOARD & BFT FEATURES
The technology in this control panel allows for cloning of the MITTO remotes which makes setting up a breeze compared to other systems.
The adjustment screw allows you to adapt the slowdown intensity to suit your needs and the torque setting adjust for opening and closing.
This is a single gate motor kit for a single leaf gate – please ensure that the gate that you are trying to automate falls within the operating limits.
SILENT & RELIABLE MOTOR FROM BFT
The motor is incased in an aluminum housing which is both attractive so as not to take away from the beauty of your gate and anti corrosive to ensure the lifespan of the operator is not compromised.
The triangle manual release key that is provided with the kit grants you access through the gate in the event of a power failure if you do not install a battery back up.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x BFT LUX FC 2B Hydraulic Motor
- 2x MITTO2 Remote controls
- 1x RIGEL 5 Control board with built in receiver
- 1x Pair of COMPACTA A20 Infra-red photocells
- 1x Triangle manual release key
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Max weight 300kg
- Max width 2m
- 280w Power input
- Work time limit switch
- Very intensive cycles
- Max angle 117°
- 280mm useful rod stroke
- Hydraulic clutch impact reaction
- Single gate kit
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Gate Automation Type|