BFT LUX FC 2B Double Hydraulic Electric Gate Arm kit
BFT LUX FC 2B Hydraulic Above Ground Arm Kit
£949.00 – £1,016.00 ex VAT
£1138.80 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 230v Hydraulic operator
- Residential and industrial use
- Can move a gate leaf of up to 2m and 300kg in weight
- Opens in 17 seconds to a degree of 117°
- Manual release system
- Aluminum structure
- Independent torque settings
- Coding system for cloning of MITTO remotes
- Advanced RIGEL 5 Control board
- Rated for very intensive/ frequent use
- Stays locked when closed, 3/4 step logic, partial opening for pedestrian access and individual opening and closing functions
This hydraulic operator from BFT offers fast and powerful operation whilst being silent which makes it ideal for residential and commercial use.
These motors may also be suitable for use on closed boarded gates in wind affected areas.*
The LUX comes with weld on brackets as standard. If you want the bolt on brackets, please select this option.
ADVANCED CONTROL BOARD & BFT FEATURES
Operating at the highest level of security, making use of the rolling code safe transmission system and allowing MITTO remote cloning, this BFT gate system has all of the smart features that you would expect.
The adjustment screw allows you to adapt the slowdown intensity to suit your needs and the torque settings are individually adjustable for opening and closing.
You can programme to allow pedestrian access and 3/4 step logic for maximum flexibility.
WEATHER PROOF & SILENT
The motors are housed in an aluminum housing which is both attractive so as not to take away from the beauty of your gate and anti corrosive to ensure the lifespan of the operator is not compromised.
A triangle manual release key is provided so that you will never get stuck in a power failure for added peace of mind if you have not installed an additional battery back up – this is especially important if using in commercial premises, hospitals, schools or other places where immediate access must always be available.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 2x BFT LUX FC 2B Hydraulic Motors
- 2x MITTO2 Remote controls
- 1x RIGEL 5 Control board with built in receiver
- 1x Pair of COMPACTA A20 Infra-red photocells
- 1x Triangle manual release key
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Max weight 300kg
- Max width 2m
- 280w Power input
- Work time limit switch
- Very intensive cycles
- Max angle 117°
- 280mm useful rod stroke
- Hydraulic clutch impact reaction