BFT ICARO Smart AC A2000 Sliding Gate Automation Kit
The BFT ICARO SMART AC A2000 sliding gate motor is a commercially graded operator which can be used consistently throughout the day.
£847.00 ex VAT
£1016.40 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Suitable for sliding and cantilever gates
- Commercially rated, heavy duty motor
- Built in locking with manual release
- Suitable for multi user properties
- Opening time 9 metres per minute
- Integrated limits using an encoder system
- Suitable for closed boarded gates in windy conditions
- Small, neat looking operator
- Comes with 4m of racking
COMMERCIALLY GRADED FOR VERY LARGE GATES
The BFT ICARO motor is a commercially graded gate operator which can easily handle consistent use and very large gate leaf widths of up to 15m.
This sliding electric gate kit can be used on either metal or wooden gates, even in wind affected areas.
With built in limits by way of an encoder and locking also integrated, this kit eliminates the necessity for costly additions.
ADVANCED TORQUE CONTROL
Even though this is a 230v motor it still incorporates the D-Track system which is an exclusive torque control system from BFT.
D-Track gives complete control over the safety, in total conformity with binding European standards.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x ICARO Gate Motor
- 1x LEO B CBB 102 internal control panel
- 1x Antenna
- 2x BFT Mitto 2 transmitters
- 1x Pair of BFT COMPACTA A20 Infra-Red Photocells
- 4m Steel Toothed Racking
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 15m Max leaf width
- 2000 Kgs Max weight per leaf
- Intensive duty cycles
- Mechanical Clutch & Encoder
- U Link
- Mechanical Locking
- Manual Release Lever with Personal Key
- 750w Electric motor
- 9m/minute operating speed