BFT Eli 250 BT A35V 24V Fast Single Underground Kit
The BFT ELI 250 BT A35V with fast opening is ideal for sites which require reduced waiting times meaning you can quickly clear busy or hazardous roads. Fast closing can help to improve security keeping the property safer from intruders.
£668.00 ex VAT
£801.60 inc VAT
The Eli BT A35 V is a 24v fast electromechanical underground operator for intensive usage. It is designed for private residences and small apartment blocks.
The motors are suitable for a 3.5m gate leaf weighing up to 200kg. The Eli range opens to a maximum of 120° but can also provide 180° operation by means of an additional accessory kit.
Installation of the BFT Eli 250 BT A35V motors is simple due to the new, more secure linkage arm and integrated mechanical stops.
The built in relative encoder means limit switches are not required.
- Advanced THALIA P control panel
- 2 x Mitton 2 remotes
- 1 x foundation boxes
- 1 x ELI BT A35V motors
- 1 x Pair compacta photocells
- Motor voltage: 24V
- Max leaf length: 3.5M
- Max leaf weight: 200Kg
- Self locking leaf length: 2M
- Mechanical stops: Open/Close
- Limit switch: Encoder
- Opening speed to 90 degrees: 10 seconds with slowdown
- Max opening cycles per hour: 50
- Max opening angle: 120 degrees (can do 180 degrees with additional E180 arms)
- Protection rating IP67
- Environmental conditions -20 ÷ 55 °C
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Gate Automation Type|
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|