BFT ARES ULTRA BT A1000 Sliding Gate Automation Kit
The BFT ARES is a commercially graded sliding gate opener which can be used intensively each day. Easy to set up and requires little maintenance.
£864.00 ex VAT
£1036.80 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Heavy duty electromechanical sliding gate motor
- 24v Safety
- Stop & reverse obstacle detection
- Limit switch and electronic slow-down system
- Built in locking with manual release
- Adjustable running speed
- HQSC-D Control unit with built in receiver
- Torque, speed and position control System Managed by D-Track
- Diagnostics & statistics displayed on control panel
This is a non-reversing motor that can be used on high intensity operated gates which also offers the safety of obstacle detection using the D-track technology which is a speed and position management system built in to the control panel.
ADVANCED BFT FEATURES
Other great features of the BFT equipment is that once you have programmed a remote into the control board you never need to go back into the panel to add remotes.
By using the EE link technology you can now copy a remote controls data to another remote simply by pressing the buttons in a certain sequence while stood next to the gates.
This motor has built in locking with manual release for the event of a power failure. Running and slowdown speed are controllable with a maximum operating speed of 9m/minute.
24V SYSTEM FOR ADDITIONAL SAFETY
Being a 24v motor it offers the extra protection of stop and reverse obstacle detection for that extra peace of mind in addition to your safety edges and photocells.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x ARES Gate Motor
- 1x MERAK internal control panel with built in radio receiver
- 1x Pair of BFT COMPACTA A20 Infra-Red Photocells
- 2x BFT Mitto 2 transmitters
- 1x Antenna
- 4m Steel Toothed Racking
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 15m Max leaf width
- 1000 Kgs Max weight per leaf
- Intensive cycle operations
- Mechanical locking
- 260mm x 260mm x 376mm Dimensions
- 50 Kgs weight