Beninca Vigilant 24V 500mm Bollard
Ideal for all uses, this 24V Bollard comes with an Installer-friendly foundation case, with all required connections built in, a battery back-up & also includes amperometric obstacle detection, making this one of the safest around. With an operation cycle of only 3 seconds, this is one of the quickest around.
£3,696.00 ex VAT
£4435.20 inc VAT
The Beninca VIGILANT bollards are rated for a high number of duty cycles with a low power consumption. Installation is easy compared to other bollards due to the foundation case assembly and plug and play power connection from the bollard to the control panel.
Up to 4 bollards can be used in conjunction with one another to create the perfect security solution.
- Ability to operate even in the event of a power failure thanks to the central group with UPS
- Quick and easy to install thanks to the foundation box can be assembled on site without welding
- Equipped with RS485 communication bus and Ethernet connection via TCP / IP
- Device encoder integrated obstacle detection and amperometric
- Equipped with anti-vandal function, which detects a forced command, to reset the bollard and activate an alarm
- A built-in encoder for obstacle detection and amperometric sensing
- Equipped with RS485 communication bus and ethernet connection via TCP / IP
- Quick and easy install thanks to the foundation case that can be assembled on site without welding requirements
- Operational battery back-up options
- Optional extras such as additional 5n brake and warning sounders/buzzer