AES 603-AB DECT Audio Wireless Gate Intercom
The DECT 603 Wireless intercom from AES has a range of up to 200m so would be suitable for most residential and commercial properties. With extra handsets, you can use this as an internal intercom too.
£328.50 ex VAT
£394.20 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Up to 4 handsets per system
- Attractive handset and outdoor speech panels
- 24 hour handset battery life out of cradle
- Built in voicemail feature
- Simple to set up & install
- Make internal calls between handsets
- Door release button can be used to control the gates when a call is not active
VERY LONG RANGE SIGNAL
With a 200m working range through 1 external wall (ranging to 400m in open field conditions) this kit will be more than adequate for most driveways entrances.
It has 2 relay outlets which makes it possible to control an extra device such as a pedestrian gate or garage door.
The 603 DECT Wireless Intercom allows you to program up to 4 handsets.
The small handset charging cradle will fit easily around your home giving you convenient control over your entrances as well as the option of an internal intercom between handsets.
VOICEMAIL MESSAGE FEATURE
Outside, the stunning surface mounted speech panel has a neon blue backlight for night time and is made from marine grade stainless steel with a toughened gloss acrylic front. It really is one of the most stylish models on the market which sets AES apart.
Another benefit is the voicemail feature on the handset, meaning that when you return home you can check if you missed anyone easily. You will never miss a call at your gate again.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x Speech panel
- 1x Transmitter module
- 1x Power supply
- 1x 3m screened CAT5 cable
- 1x Handset
- 1x Charging base
- 1x Charger
- 1x Installation manual
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 2 Relay outputs
- Range of 200m (up to 400m in open field conditions)
- 5v dc power supply (adaptor included)
- 4 handsets per system
- Cable required: Screened CAT5
- Max. cable length 8m (recommend short as possible)
- Keypad programming on the keypad