LiftMaster 5580KTX AC Chain Drive Garage Door Opener Kit
A versatile and affordable garage door opener from Chamberlain LiftMaster, the worlds leading brand of openers.
£205.00 ex VAT
£246.00 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Durable chain driven operator
- Comes with everything for a standard installation
- Wall mounted illuminated push button for easy close
- Self-learning force feature control
- Energy saving transformer
- Quick connect wire terminals
- Logic board with diagnostics
- Electronic limit switches
- NOTE: Canopy doors will require an adaptor kit
This is probably the most versatile & durable Garage Door Operator Kit that we supply.
It will operate almost all garage door types weighing up to 110kg and has a self-learning force control feature for safety.
It comes with everything you will need for a standard installation including a pair of 2 channel universal remote controls (which can also be programmed to work with your gate operator making them doubly useful) and an Illuminated Push-Button.
ADAPTABLE TO OTHER DOOR TYPES
It is chain-driven and can operate canopy doors, although adapter kits must be purchased separately to enable this.
Chamberlain highly recommend that you install the LiftMaster Protector System 770E on to all garage door openers for added safety.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x 5580KTX Motor
- Chain Drive
- Installation Bracketry
- Flip Down Light Lens
- 1x Illuminated Push Button
- 2x TX2 2 Channel Universal Remote
- C-rail Low Headroom Bracket
- 2.3m Rail
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- Chain drive with 2 piece trolley on steel rail
- Door height – adjustable up to 2.3m or 5m with appropriate extension
- 100mm/ second opening speed
- Max door size 13.5m2
- Max weight 130Kg
- Max pull force 800N
- 30mm Required headroom
- 2.6W standby power
- Motor with capacitor for start and operation
- 100mm per second travel speed
- Radio: 433MHz