FAAC 391 24V Single Arm Electric Gate Kit
FAAC 391 compact articulated arm kit with built in control board.
£530.00 ex VAT
£636.00 inc VAT
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Simple to install, no welding required
- Easy set up procedure
- Small, compact solution with built in control board so no more messy cabling needed to connect the motor to the board
- Practical choice for mounting on narrow pillars
- Anti-crushing protection
- Extra safety features provided by the 24v control board
- Reliable with low maintenance requirements
- Built in mechanical stops
- Manual release key in the event of power failure
- Optional battery back-up for this system
The FAAC 391 articulated arm electric gate opener is a compact and flexible solution for a simple installation where space is at a premium, especially where pillars or posts are narrow. These motors do not need welding which makes it possible to fix to anything.
EXTRA SAFETY BENEFITS
Because this is a 24v system, it not only has the standard anti-crushing protection, it also comes with stop and reverse on obstacle detection with virtual encoder.
The non-reversing gear motor holds the gate in the open and closed positions and it also has built in mechanical stops which eliminates the need for extras.
SINGLE GATE KIT
This kit is for a single leaf gate and comes with one motor and mounting set. Please ensure that your gate size is within the operating limits. If you need any help or advise over choosing the correct electric gate kit then please call us and we can talk you through it.
This system is a reliable and practical system for standard driveway gates with normal residential use or for pedestrian / side gates and need very little in the way of ongoing maintenance.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1x 391 Articulated arms and motors
- 1x Mounting brackets
- 1x Pair of SAFEBEAM photocells
- 2x XT2 2 Button remote control
- 1x Manual release key
- 1x Receiver
- 1x E024S Control board (built in)
BRIEF TECH SPEC
- 2.5m Max per leaf*
- 300kgs Max weight at 1m
- Suitable for residential use
- 250Nm Max torque
- 13 degrees per second opening speed
*FAAC recommend that any gate leaf exceeding 2m using the 391 system must have an electronic lock fitted
|Max Leaf Weight (Kgs)|
|Max Leaf Width (Meters)|
|Single or Double Kit|
|Suitable for Closed Boarded Gates|
|Gate Automation Type|